March Book Club

Hello lovelies! I am seriously loving how much I am able to read / listen to audio books lately! I have decided to add links to Barnes and...

Hello lovelies!

I am seriously loving how much I am able to read / listen to audio books lately! I have decided to add links to Barnes and Noble so you can see the covers for each [if it's a series, only the first one is linked]! Here are the books I read during the month of March:

1 and 2. Through the Ever Night and Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi: These books are books two and three in the Under the Never Sky series. This series is about a world torn apart by Aether storms, and two teens from separate parts of that world. Aria is a girl from Reverie, a protected dome city, who is banished, a punishment that is almost certain death. Perry is an Outsider who helps Aria navigate the outside world. I really liked this series. I had read the first one a long time ago, and it was good to finish it!

3. The Dollhouse by Fiona Davis: I really enjoyed this book. There are two stories in one. One is told by Darby in the 1950's and her experiences at the hotel nicknamed The Dollhouse. The other is told by Rose about 50 years later as she is investigating a death that Darby is rumored to be involved in.

4. The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan: This is about Nina who is a librarian with a gift of finding the perfect book for her readers. As libraries are becoming obsolete in todays' world, she decides to sell books from a van. I absolutely LOVED this book. Honestly, it has been one of my favorites. It is set in the UK, which I LOVE. And it's just such a great book! Definitely give this one a read if you are a reader like me!

5. The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer: This book is really different from any other book Stephenie Meyer has written. This is her most recent book, and I enjoyed it! It is about a woman that use to work for the government as a torturer. Her nickname is The Chemist. I always feel like Stephenie Meyer writes books that are fantasy or dystopian, and this one wasn't about vampires or the end of the world. It was a good read!

6. Wonder by R. J. Palacio: This book made me cry. Wonder is about August who has a rare facial deformity. It is about August going to public school for the first time and his experiences with the 5th grade. This book broke my heart; people can be so mean to others who may be different.

7 and 8. Splintered and Unhinged by A.G. Howard: This has been my current obsession. I am LOVING this series! This series is about Alyssa who is a descendant of Alice Liddell [aka Alice from Alice in Wonderland]. It is kind of a follow up to Alice in Wonderland where the actual Wonderland is so much darker. It is one of those books that is kind of an angsty love story, and I seriously LOVE it. I read these SO fast because I just wanted to know what happens!

Have you read any of these books? Have you read any good books recently?

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images