A Little Catch Up

Hello lovelies! These last few months have been full of change, happy moments, and bittersweet moments. Tyson and I celebrated our two yea...

Hello lovelies!

These last few months have been full of change, happy moments, and bittersweet moments. Tyson and I celebrated our two year marriage anniversary <3 I can't believe we have been married for two years. It is still one of the very best decisions I have ever made in my life. Tyson is the sweetest husband. He makes me laugh and the happiest I have ever been. I love the life we are building together. In times when I am sad and feel like I can't trust anyone else, he is always there by my side. I love being married to my best friend. I am the luckiest, and I can't wait to see what the future holds <3

It has been so nice with us both just working during this summer. This is the first summer since we have been married that Tyson hasn't taken classes, so it's been pretty great so far :) Work has changed for me a little bit. I am still doing my same position, but I have been moved to our corporate building. I like having a bigger desk and being in corporate, but I do miss my old team a lot. Being more isolated and alone is the only downside to the move.

Tyson's parents moved to Hawaii for the next few years. We are excited for them and this adventure, and we are super jealous that they get to live in Hawaii. We are sad that they are farther away, but we are excited to be able to visit them [hopefully soon!]. We are also so heartbroken because Tyson's cousin and his cancer have taken a turn for the worst. I can't even imagine having a child go through that. We have been thinking of them and our hearts are with them.

In June we had a family get together on the anniversary of my aunt's passing. It was so great being together! We also bought a new car and traded in Tyson's Honda Civic SI. It was bittersweet to see that car go. We had that car throughout since I met Tyson, and there are tons of memories in that car. We drove that car everywhere when we were dating, we hit a deer in that car, we drove to our honeymoon in that car, I learned how to drive a stick [poorly I might add] in that car, etc. We are really loving Tyson's new car!

This last weekend we went to the Stadium of Fire! It was my first time going and it was AWESOME! Hunter Hayes, Brian Reagan, and Little Big Town were the performers and they did so great! I won free tickets through my work [seriously the first time I've won anything lol] and the seats were amazing! We were on the seventh row on. the. field! I didn't even have to zoom on any of my pictures below:



It was SO freaking fun! We usually watch the Stadium of Fire fireworks from afar, but this was the first year we watched them inside the stadium and it. was. AWESOME!

I am looking forward to tomorrow for the fourth of July! This is such a fun time of year, and I am SUPER looking forward to the BBQ and fireworks that tomorrow promises :) Yesterday my cute cousin announced that she is PREGNANT!! I am so freaking happy and excited for her! Later this week is Tyson's birthday and I am so excited for it! We also love going to the fireworks for the 24th of July down in Mapleton, so we are excited about that!

There has been many exciting, fun, and bittersweet changes and moments lately. I am so grateful for the crazy life I get to have and the amazing people I have by my side.

I hope you all have a lovely fourth full of fireworks and BBQ's, and I will try to be on again soon!

xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images